View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
My most interesting ongoing ponder about time is the idea of cyclical time, which is what the Indigenous Australians and Indians subscribe to. Basically, the "History repeats itself" line is very fascinating.

See spiraled helix slinky toy //////////////////, that, when it comes around in circle to meet itself we have a torus

See 2nd photo as this URL LINK

What Rybonics does, is to have an inversion-out version at peak of positive outer surface positive curvature (> and,

an inversion-outversion at the peak of the peak of the inner surface of negative curvature <), ergo

(><)(><) is bisection of such torus showing the peaks of inversion-outversion from positive and negative curvature.

These inversion-out-versions define a sine-wave topology and two great circles inside the toroidal tube.

There exists a partial great circle around surface of torus at peak of positive and negative curvature. ex ( ( ) ) birds-eye-view of torus.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman