View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Knower

Salam!

so happy that my tips could help.
Yes I now love chatting up my chakras,
and then another tip with that, is getting them to talk to each other.

recently in one of my healing/meditation sessions, in encouraging discourse between them, my heart found my feet. and it was like they had a namaste moments for the first time, and my entire being, through my heart, then recognized my feet and their support in my journey, how they carried all my willful and tired steps, etc etc. so its like my heart chakra found my feet chakra, and they embraced. (I was also contorted into "Happy Baby" Pose for this, if you're familiar with yoga practice)
it was such a beautiful union and I cried, and I was happy to finally acknowledge, give credit, and learn to love my feet. (this is love given to my base essentially, right)

anyhow, I find your further explanation above very intriguing, where you leave your body as a habit. do you know when your body is exiting the situation, if it is exiting to the left, right, from back or front?

I had some kind of inclination recently that we do 'exit' our bodies in some extent during discomfort, and I felt that I personally exited left. so my left side had a massive congestion compared to my right, because my center then adjusted itself left because of the constant shift to left during exit. (making sense?)
so now I remember to use my right hand and take my first steps with my right foot, I also play around in my yoga practice to pull my right and left together into the center, to re-align me.

another practice when I recognized that I 'give myself to others' too much.
when meditating I would 'call back myself' to return to me. I would imagine where I've given, and I would take back from there.
so maybe that's something you can try too.

exiting the body is definitely a response to discomfort/ trauma.
I know for myself as having experienced ongoing sexual abuse my entire childhood, I would exit my body in all such instances. then, even after going through the therapy, the forgiveness, confronting him, even building compassion for him... though the emotions are healed, the process of an emotional exit during sex stayed, because that's how I learnt my sexuality.
my sacral is activated and I can enjoy sex thoroughly, but the other parts of me are somewhere else.
so now I'm also working on that, bringing my entirety to the union, experience, feeling love and trust and other emotions. and even though I am not active or practicing with someone, the healing itself is still possible through the realization.

hope this helps too.
I know your experience is shedding light for me on my own too.
so thank you for sharing.

F