View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is a show on TV called Haunted Hospitals so there is slowly coming more awareness around what happens and what activity is there. They have a Priest of Father at the Church for Last Rights. I can only imagine the stories some of the have but do not share.

When I was in the MRI machine I did say a blessing the last thing I wanted is energy going to the next person in it.

I too note that not all places in the World have access to the same levels of medical care or the vastness of care with more natural methods. Yet the MRI machine our hospital has was by raising money and death donations. Sad as that is many still pay a private clinic to get one.

We are more open to Chiropractic and Naturopathic Dr care here, some private health care work programs cover it. Yet still I dare not say to my Dr I have seen a Chiropractor for issues. I am blessed to have a massage therapist come to my home. Her specialty is nerve release and man she knows what spots to hit.

I look to how the World is handing this pandemic this Covid 19 and honestly you can not SHUT DOWN the World, economy must move on some level, but you can practice distancing and wear a mask. The hospitals need to be protected, ours does some exams outside in a tent. Canada has been handling it pretty well. Yet we are doling out money like its free to print in supports. That I fear is not the way to go forwards.

Whom we place blame on for this is easy to do but harder to forgive. I so feel this is a "Lesson" placed on us. This is a World event warning to work more as one and not as me and you.

I too feel this sciatica I have is a lesson on some levels, it tells me I am not 20 any more, and that the damage done from 33 years of abuse is catching up on me. That on some levels I need to slow down a bit. Something my kids have been telling me since we got free from their Dad. That I need to understand joint damage is real.

Going forwards I am putting Light on China as I too fell into the prejudice place of being. Having to look deeper past the common population that is under control of their Govt to the powers that be, and know that that the mounting pressures will open the truth to flow out. I feel for the people that are poor there, that struggle just to live each day.

I am a Light Worker and the drain now upon one's like me is great. We too have to uphold whom we came in to be, and that is Light and put down our personal feelings on some levels. Hard as that is we have to rise above blame and shame. I am trying to and its hard. It too is a test.

Lynn