Thread: new to crystals
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

In all honesty I do not feel that we ever program our crystals they either work for and with us or they do not. For me for example when I go to choose something to wear on a necklace, I might well pick out a crystal and I go to put it on and no matter how hard I try it will fall off the chain. This tells me its not the one for the day. I then will go to the intuition and just let something call out to me.

Today was a good example of that I went to put on an amethyst tree of life pendent but I ended up with Rhodochrosite on instead. It is what called out to me.

When it comes to cleaning I at times will cleanse new one's that I find at a thrift store or that are second hand purchases if I feel they need to have the old energy released from them. I never use liquids with them. What I actually have found works the best is honestly The Lord's Prayer. Not from he religious aspects of it more the energy it holds.

Lynn