Thread: new to crystals
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2017, 05:30 AM
Pathfinder
You have a nice selection of stones. Why don't you start with stones in your lower chakras first. Try sleeping with grounding stones like the jasper, tourmaline, onyx ,tiger eye, and rhodochrosite first. Why don't you allow about 3 straight day's with the same stone either under your pillow, in a small organza bag that you can hold, or in some cases the stones like bare skin contact. After 3 days try crystals associated with the sacral chakra, after another 3 days, try stones associated with the solar plexus chakra. You have a lot of high vibration stones and have yet to feel the lower vibration stones. Work in increments and enjoy the vibrations. Even the lower vibrations are wonderful! They have turned me into a vibration junkie.
Carnelian and labradorite were the first stones to vibrate for me and shortly after red jasper made itself known to me. Try the lower chakra stones first and then climb up the chakras after you get results with the stones. Ask them to share their healing vibrations with you. I wouldn't worry about programming them yet. They know what you need better than than you do. Be sure and thank them. I hope this helps get you on your way.