View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality.

Guthrio, I think we're on to something here. It all makes perfect sense. I'm just trying to make sense of what I quoted above. I'm having trouble understanding it.

I'll think it out: On a radio (and i understand it was just analogy), you would move an antenna to make that transmission clearer without static interference.

At any rate, I'm trying to picture in my mind how I would go about doing this... that by positioning myself in such a way that i can receive those vibrations... will i begin to receive those vibes, and then it will appear in my tangible reality.

I know the reality with what i want already exists. But going back to what I was saying earlier, i'm thinking of that reality as existing in the now... but i feel neutral about it so to speak. But i won't try to force anything into place.

Maybe that's it! Maybe if i keep practiced habitual thinking about it existing now that it will build into a positive emotional response, and then to a strong enough vibration for it to appear in my physical tangible reality?

Abe does tell us that a belief is nothing more than a habitually repeated thought.