View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Color

I even asked an older wiser therapist (I was young), if I could NOT have to see my father
in the Afterlife...she said it was all loving and No, you will see him when you want to.

Decades later...I understand by grace giving me a 'supernatural' altered state
experience that
this terrible father was really such a friend he came to
treat me as I had others so I would 'see'...and stop it once and for all.

I hate repeating myself with that story so much...but I have to on a forum.

Learn the wisdom of your parents, your poverty, your beatings, your belittlement...it is all custom made for YOU.

But you don't have to believe me...tho, everything was orchestrated just for YOU!
All the people you have ever met, every car you almost hit, every teacher, every remark...the leaf falling in front of you.
I wish for everyone to one day have this realization...it's like seeing your life flash in front of you...it is something!
No intellectualizing or just believing this is true will ever compare to 'seeing'
your whole life and all its stuff being 'on purpose'....for you to be at this very moment in time...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru