View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 01:27 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I've never heard of walk-ins being a situation where a spirit could 'steal someone's body.'

I noticed the Beyond Religion is trademarked. Is this information from this source? Can a link be provided?

This is some very curious information that veers from other things I’ve read about walk ins. It doesn’t make sense that a soul would panic when entering a different body. This has the uncomfortable feeling of fear mongering. Is this speculation or from actual experience?

The information about ‘souls that never were humans that become humans’ ‘moving very weirdly like in a waving motion such as there arm would wave they would have abnormal movements wich could be fast or very slow.The soul in the body would look around looking very confused.’ is even more contradicted by MANY sources that have said that countless lightworkers are here from elsewhere who aren’t human. Is this from observation or speculation?

omcasey has the handle on this. she has others who experience through her and for her it is not upsetting or disturbing because she's an expert and knows what she is doing.

when others are NOT full aware of what is happening, it *is* very confusing and can be frightening.

i've posted a link to her most recent video upload in the astral category. she is very informative.