View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting thread.

Hello Drtridr1012,

If you want this person to leave you alone, you must start with being positive or having positive thoughts with this person even though they're causing you all of this stress. Send them love telepathically, and they will feel it. If you send this message with love but with boundaries everyday, you will notice the change in their behaviour.

Do you say "mentally handicapped" to her? That term really affects someone mentally and emotionally especially someone with limited abilities. I advocate for them because I have a cousin who is Autistic and no one in my family likes him except for me (because we are spiritually linked). These people also do not just have one diagnosis. She could be Autistic with some other mental health issues and her addiction doesn't help her health overall.

" She has threatened to kill people I love and I just need to know how to stop being telepathic with a particular person so I can feel like I have privacy and am safe again" Did she say that in person or telepathically? If in person, that needs to be shared with the Authorities for everyone's safety!

I did not know there was a 2nd page. You've been through a lot. Disconnect with these people for your peace of mind. Meditate and ask your guides to help you keep them away from your mind/life.

Wish you the best dear!