View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear about the passing of a family member.

It's great that you got to experience that feeling of calm as he passed and see his spirit move on.

You're not going crazy... it's just 'modern' science hasn't yet come to terms with things it can't accurately test/measure. I've worked as a psychologist, so I can appreciate where mental health workers are coming from when labeling someone as psychotic.. but also having seen spirits my whole life, I also know that most cases of psychosis aren't really mental disorders; although it can become so if people aren't taught how to handle what they're seeing/hearing.

Don't get caught up trying to convince anyone in the medical field that you're not crazy. They will either believe you in the first instance, or they will be close minded enough that they can't accept the truth. In fact, accepting the truth is very difficult for them... it also means accepting that they've done countless acts of harm to many/most of their previous clients. This is a hard thing to deal with... there's an inherent resistance to accepting that they've essentially ignored the cries for help from so many people.