View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 03:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello Starman. Please could you give me some additional explanatory help regarding your post which I sense is communicating thoughts about an interesting perspective though in terms with which I am not familiar--maybe as a result of being more of a lone ponderer than a reader. Thanks. petex
Everything in existence is an extension of everything else which was already in existence; this includes our mental faculties and innate characteristics; they emulate or try to emulate, our divinity because they are projected, filtered or otherwise, from deep within us.

One example is that we are co-creators, and in my opinion that impetus for creation stems from an impulse in our divine nature. In my previous post I am saying that a need to be remembered is tad amount to immortality on a lesser scale and is an attempt to mimic our divine immortal nature.

In my opinion everything extends from that; everything is a reflection of that. That which is beyond words and thoughts, but can be experienced in the here and now. We are beings firmly fixed in the here and now but memory and desire feeds into our illusion of time.