View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm a newbie, and somewhat computer illiterate. Am struggling to communicate on this site. Am still waiting for a reply from someone. I have a huge interest in nonduality. My shelves are littered with books on the subject. Not that I'm a know it all , I am open to new ideas. I've spent most my life meditating in search of my Self or the Seer. I've known for some time that the Seer and seen are one and the same thing with no dividing line between them.
Life is a big mystery , and I believe that the difficulty of it all lies in its obviousness. Most human beings are unaware of the obvious because it's obvious. When we watch a good film on tv we get lost in the contents and totally forget about the screen, even though the screen is the fundamental truth behind the whole process, we get involved with the pictures in ignorance of the screen. In life we get lost in the world in ignorance of the Self or Seer. I'm curious, is this post of any interest to anyone on this site? I'm sure you've heard it all before, but it could be the start of a interesting conversation.