View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 04:25 AM
Deactivated Account
.... .....

My mom passed suddenly when I was 20 years old and away at college... I did not get a chance to say goodbye before she passed on... It was the most challenging experience of my life - but I would not wish to change the way that things unfolded because in the 10 years that followed, that life experience served as the catalyst for the most profound growth that I never could have imagined I would experience...

As others have noted, it is good that you have advanced notice of his condition and the opportunity to not only mentally prepare yourself (as best you can), but to be able to communicate with him and say what you feel needs to be said... You said your father is a very spiritual man and that will not only aid him in his transition, but also give you some comfort in knowing that he's well-prepared to process this universal experience that we will all go through when our time comes...

You are going to be fine... You will navigate your way through these challenging times and then there will come a day when everything will be clear to you and you'll see the higher purpose and the value behind these circumstances unfolding the way that they have... Hang in there and be strong, friend...

~WOLF