View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Pathfinder

Hi shine,

I didn't see your reply at the time. I haven't really told anyone about this cuz its a heavy thing to carry. About 12 years ago a psychic medium told me that if I stayed on the path I was on, I would end up in a dark place. She offered to help me but she told me to write her number down and she would delete her account that day. I didn't know to believe anything she was saying or not but that night, I saw in my dreams that I needed her help. The next morning I went to look for her number and I couldn't find it, I forgot to write it down or something. I couldn't find her again. So I stayed on the path I was on. 10 years later, things she said (some really good things, and some bad things) actually happened, around the time she said they would. So now I'm feeling a bit doomed because I know my fate. She didn't just tell me the consequences in this life, she told me about my next lifetime. She told me I was psychic too, and a big part of this series of mishap involves psychic visions I've had myself. Like I saw the consequences of mistakes before I made them and somehow I still made the mistakes. What I saw in the visions, its happened. Some haven't happened. Like for example, I saw this vision of myself outside somewhere sitting around a circle with a group of people, like a support group of something and I was crying. I had a bald patch which means I'm older in this vision. So my future seems doomed. This is where it gets interesting. Because I've seen this vision, I can't live my life the way I would have if I hadn't seen the vision. The future completely lost its appeal so my consciousness has shifted a lot more into the present moment. Doesn't that mean the future I saw will be altered? Its a bit of a mind boggler. I'm guessing psychics experience this a lot, if you see your future, having seen your future will alter your present, does that mean it alters the future you saw too?