View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
The Adam and Eve myth doesn't put the Biblical god in a good light at all. If you tell people not to do something, especially if it will increase their understanding, of course they will do it.

but in this case, it was about obedience, plain and simple! it was a wicked angel who lied to Eve. and why didn't satan take it to Adam?, he was the first human creation. maybe because he knew it would be much easier to take it to the woman than Adam. since we are as Jehovah God's words says, the "weaker vessel" ,(1Peter 3:7).

and eating from that tree you believe would have increased their understanding?, it seem to have done worst. first their "eye's were open" ,(meaning that they now will see things from a wicked view, not just a holy view, Gen.3:4,5), seeing their nude bodies as shameful, where at first they didn't.

humans were to live forever, but that trick of satan caused all human's old age, sickness and death. that wicked Angel hates humans ,(Rev.12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabited of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he know that he hath but a short time).

and he wanted Jehovah God's Glory ,(Isa. 14:12,13 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north).

they were kicked out of a Garden-like paradise into a land that they now had to cultivate in order to eat. satan tricked Eve, into saying you will NOT die as God said. but basically, you're be smart like him. well, if they had his knowledge, they would have known NOT to obey a talking snake. and if Jehovah was lying , then where are they now?... dead! peace