View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
I didn't know what other word to use, as this felt like it was the most accurate.

Strangely, when I'm around people long enough in person, I start to pick on some things. At first I thought it was just they were rubbing off on my and somehow my social mechanisms picked on their actions and manifested them in my own personality to feel like I am fitting in more comfortably with them. Except ... Eventually it started to happen with other people's personalities, people I barely knew, like I had met only recently ...

And then there are times where it would happen with people I have never met before, people on the internet for example.

Its gotten to the point I have to personality sift through my persona and actively block a lot of these feelings, but it becomes tiresome. Is this normal?
well, I can be sitting in my house, not talking to anyone,by myself, and feel family members personality. It is not from some deep seated mental problem or abusive childhood...etc.
I can also sense what they are thinking about when I feel their personality around me.