View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Knower

OmDaath, many thanks for your reply, and of course there is much truth in what you say. The online site "Miracle Hunter" for example lists all known claimed apparitions of the Virgin Mary since the year 40 and indicates the degree of credence awarded, from the Holy See down to mere "traditional" and below that "no credence".

Although the first apparition occurred in the year 40, written records of the event were apparently kept in Spain. After James the Greater was executed upon his return to Jerusalem, his body was then conveyed back to Spain and interred at Compostela at the request of the local authorities.

Since my conversion to Mariolatry twenty years ago I have taken the greatest interest in the apparitions since finding the numerological structure which underlies them. Certain statements made by apparitions are also very striking, for example when She states that She wants this or that done (Amsterdam, 1945-1959) or points to a biblical error (rectified in 1854 by agreeing that Mary the mother of Jesus had herself been born of a Virgin): and in other cases when She appears to be going too far and the Church will not agree to intervene.

I am surprised at the honesty of the Church in publishing the text of these conversations at all: I wonder at times if the Church acts under duress in being forced to report exactly what She says (if you understand what I am implying by that).

The cases in which the corpses of visionaries (e.g. the 1830 and 1917 apparitions) who had conversations with the apparition are found to be incorrupt when re-interred after many years in the ground are in my opinion always a fairly strong pointer to the veracity of the report of that apparition.

The desire for certain political reactions to occur on Earth are rarely expressed by the apparition, and always when the event intended to be corrected is one currently affecting Christian religious belief adversely but the action is then always taken by a human agency. I noticed this through numerology. This kind of thing may then go awry and not be carried through as hoped, have the most awful result and be quite misunderstood by the rest of us.

I hope this has covered the points you have made.