View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Master
Here's another transforming heart meditation, from arive nan who said I could re-post it.

"I lie down and just focus on the emotion of love itself. I spend some time concentrating on that feeling and the effects it has on my heart rate and mood and the warmth I feel in my skin near my heart chakra.

"Then I let the energy gradually expand from that point to the rest of my body. I concentrate on feeling it spread and grow, radiating out from the heart chakra. Don't rush this part.

"You know where the energy has spread by the sensations in your body. I let it take as long as it takes to spread to my entire body until I can feel it even in my fingers and toes and it's buzzing in my head making me feel something similar to drunk.

"I concentrate on feeling it in my entire body for a while. I feel it penetrating my self.

"Then I tell myself that this energy is the essence of what everything in the universe is made of. Being in love is being aware of it. The energy is me. It is what I am made of. I meditate on that until it's not just a thought anymore and it becomes an experience.

"When the moment happens that I become fully aware that I am that energy, it is quite profound. All the sensations that I took effort to focus on earlier become so strong they can't be ignored. The feeling of love itself intensifies so much it's kind of overwhelming. But I sit with it and spend some in this state.

"Then I let energy and the awareness of being that energy expand beyond the body. Everything is made of this. Not just this body. I feel myself being this energy outside of my body, in everything, in every place in the universe. Then I stay in this state of awareness for as long as I can, because it's a lot of fun.

"
After doing this I feel more alive, I can handle stress better and approach matters more calmly."

Xan