View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012, 10:44 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by plymgal
my son died 10 years ago very suddenly , and i am still stuck the world has moved on10 years and im still there stuck in the past if i allow my self to stop and think of him i can get overwhelmed and panicky, so i try not to ,i wish i could enjoy my life more, i never sit in silence i have to have tv radio or computer on from morning to night i find the quiet uncomfortable i dont know why .

I know your predicament only too well. I had lost a four-year old son ~the apple of my eye; years later, I had lost another son at the age of 17, a true genius who baffled everyone;
and lastly, lost my older son who looks like Tom Cruise to a motorcycle accident. So, I know your pain, the lost, the indescribable emptiness, that deep depression draping the soul.
But at the same time I was visited by each, with each telling me how wonderful the world is and how beautiful the energies and people are. And how important it is for me to know that.
It is a balm, a healing effect of the greatest sort, and with that I had to pick myself up and continue my life, because I know it would be a matter of time before we'll be together again.