View Single Post
Old 15-07-2020, 12:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
(1) My mother has advanced dementia and (2) my wife had a brain-bleed that destroyed a part of her brain. What Spiritual solution do you suggest?
What follows is speculation that is based on the theory that we all, individually and collectively, literally 'create' the 'reality' that we experience. This means that 'outer/'wordly' 'manifest'ations figuratively reflect 'inner' (soul-based) beliefs (including 'dilemma'tic ones) and expectations (includind 'mixed' ones). As 'crazy' as what follows may sound to you and as delusional as it may actually be, I offer this for whatever 'mileage' yu may get by putting this in your 'gas tank', GS - it is the kind of thing I 'do' to 'make sense' of and 'guide my decisions' in relation to such kinds of 'hellish' situations:

In the case of (1), I theorize that your mother's soul chose to 'jump ship', i.e. it 'gave up' and 'quit' in face of the 'task' of continuing to function response-ably (relationally) speaking in the context of her 'earth' (including you) siutation, No pejorative 'judgment' here - many (most?) souls are not fully 'up to the task' of 'handling' being 'in body' in this complex, and in many ways frustrating, 'world'. Here soul simply 'exited' being 'present' without her body actually 'dying'. Why didn't she just 'completely' 'die' 'at once' (chorus: "there must be 50 ways to leave your lover"!)? Who knows? Maybe because she 'feared' 'death'? Maybe a part of her wanted to not leave you? Maybe she 'felt' that you did not want her to 'leave'? Maybe it was a combination of these and maybe other 'reasons'? In a sense, it doesn't matter because there is no way for one to know this for sure. The main 'point' is that you have been left with the dilemma of having to choose how best to cope with said situation. Maybe your soul 'contracted' to 'have to face' this pre'dreaded' predicament? Maybe you 'created' this 'reality' as a 'challenge' to 'have to deal with' yourself?

The same set of speculations may pertain to (2). The fact that you had two such similar 'fate'-predicaments supports the theory that such 'predicament' of being left with and having to deal with not fully functional associates (co-dependents), these besides all the high-complexity (nightmarish?) 'problematic' situations you have encountered as part of you 'mental health system' related experiences you have had in this lifetime,
was/is a 'challenging' learning-experience that was/is 'tailored' to what your soul most needed to 'learn' and, as a result, 'grow' from next (i.e now).

In my (theory-based!) view, only a very 'advanced soul would have 'lined up' such soul-taxing-n-stressing situation(s) to encounter as a learning (coming to conclusions and decisions relating to the moral and practical limits of interpersonal dependency and responsibility) curriculum.

'We' can't 'cure' our way (i.e. we can't personally or systemically 'fix') our way 'out of' such 'problems', IOW. We are here to learn from them, as well as to develop greater faith and trust that the Life-Force ('in' your mother, your wife, and all those 'psychiatric' cases - in your case) has the capacity (ultimately at least) to 'take care' of Itself.

I share the 'agonies' which I project you must have experienced and may still be experiencing - I also confess that I am 'glad' that my personal life-challenges haven't been as excruciatingly 'drastic' - might have completely 'burned me out'!