View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:21 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
China has got a lot to answer for spreading this horrendous disease. its causing untold misery for everyone,
I have had 4 hospital appointments cancelled because of it.
when I will get another is beyond me.
The suicide rate amongst the young is High. and I can see many more people needing help to move on.
But that does not excuse the Hospitals not cleaning and cleansing. the machinery,
As you say Lynn some hospital doctors are more in tune with their spirituality than others. and will understand how you feel.
I can see countries trying to get enough counsellors in to try and help those who have been affected by this horrendous disease,
But on a side note I hope they can help with your sciatica I know how bad the pain from this is.

Namaste

China may indeed carry the burden of responsibility but at the moment that's not going to help deal with the situation.

Each country and nation has responded differently and those who planned for a pandemic of some sort - and a pandemic has been expected for at least a couple of decades - have had the best outcomes. Countries and nations who haven't will need to investigate why they failed to do as well as the best. I've deliberately not mentioned which countries but their citizens will know as do we who follow developments.

If hospitals are failing to chemically deep-clean their facilities then it's a despicable situation but expecting spiritual-cleansing is unrealistic in my view. Even if the necessary practitioners were available, and even if hospital staff were knowledgeable about possible psychic/spiritual 'contamination', actually dealing with that possibility would need time and patience. And how many hospitals would have equipment free for a suitable length of time for it all to take place?