View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Selfish and unselfish...great subject ---it's kinda simple for me ---
Ya gotta put your face mask on first before you can aid someone else.

Buckle yourself in so you can safely buckle someone else in.

Selfish is only a 'bad word' when it's always selfish, I think.
There is a balance in everything ...cuz ya wouldn't wanna be co-dependent...or always being a doormat.

My 2 cents.
Yeah, first take care of ourselves, and then take care of others, but consciously knowing we wish to help others for our own selfish desire to do so, to be of service not only to those we help, but by their own greater allowed self realisation of the omni presence of well-being, this goodness comes back to us. Because all is one and one is all. This is easy to understand, when we share the same planet, we live in the same environment.

I woulden't wanna live with fake people, and it is very important to recognize how selfish an individual really is. If they even have been unselfish a little bit, their truth cannot be trusted. For they have hidden it from themselves, and they are not responsible for that which they do not know. No one is 100% selfish or 100% unselfish. And appart from that, we can sometimes be very selfish and sometimes very unselfish. But the truth, tho unknown to many it is, is that we are all eternally and infinitely evermore 100% absolutely selfish. The words allow us to experience a fractal of the truth.

The reason most people on this planet are unselfish and living in lackful truth's, is because most people do not really believe that they exist, so they cannot know how eternal they truely are. Ofcourse these are just words, and words can be distorted heavily, especially by those who are unselfish. They don't want to believe that God loves them. It takes a very selfish person to take that leap of faith and find out the eternal truth. Most people wait untill they die.