View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
1) Do star seeds have past lives on Earth? I know they are sent here at this time for a mission to help the Earth race evolve, right? So, since they are a recent addition to Earth, are their past lives/memories only from other stars?

2) How do we know that star seeds are purposefully here on a mission? How do we know they aren't just curious about Earth life and want to experience it, incidentally raising its vibrations?

3) Are there star seeds here on Earth who may bring a lower vibration than Earth already has?

In my opinion and guesstimations (and research), I'd say: yes of course they have many past lives, more than average, they are old souls, and yes mostly on other planets with advance civilization. They will not be ready for the current assignment if they don't have all that, their own personal soul growth as well as knowing (and "remembering" in next life), and I mean Fully internally and spiritually KNOWING what a spiritually advanced civilization is like.
No, they cannot be here just out of curiosity and they cannot bring the vibration down. Those are not possible. Says Faith in God and JC. It would take a bit more esoteric study to see why that is, but basically God and the Good Guys n Gals planned for that, and it can't happen. When a Starseed regresses their influence is reduced a great deal, they only hurt themselves.