Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2007, 09:08 PM
dreamer

Hey Marcpaul,

the third eye or pineal gland lays dormant until focused upon. The numbness I would imagine is your third eye opening/becoming energised, i think most people experience this and its a good sign that good things are happening and you are making progress, think of sitting on your leg for 4 hours and then standing up and the leg being dead, for a while youd have stiffness and pins and needles etc, the same happens with the pineal gland when it starts to become energised, its a wasted organ thats not been used since birth and it gets stiff. Google search third eye or pineal gland and you should find a wealth of information to give you confidence on this topic but I would say congratulations and there is nothing to be worried about. In my experience the numbness slowly expands with time and then changes into an amazingly clear sensation that pervades the entire sense of being - the thing I focused on was to learn to feel love in my heart as much as possible and this seems to aid the third eye opening.

Hope this helps, feel free to pm me if you feel i can be of any assistance, all the best with it.