View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 05:55 AM
Knower
My NDE and What Follows

In August of 2017, I was struck by lightning, changing my brain, stopping my heart and beginning a life altering experience that has radically changed me and all I thought I knew.

If I discover that people are interested and I have the time, I will relate these events in greater detail. Much more important than the experience itself however, is what followed and proceeds even now.

I am of advanced age, in continuous substantial pain and my remaining energy must be focused on my purpose in having returned to this life at all.

I was severely physically damaged by the bolt. It was not a near miss, but a direct strike on the left side of my head and chest. I don't recall seeing any clouds, but my memory of that day and indeed most of my previous life is now mostly unavailable to me.

My heart was stopped for about 5 minutes and I now have aortic valve and other cardiac damage.

I am now blind, which makes the simplest online activity challenging.

My spine was fractured and intervertebral discs destroyed or badly damaged.

But enough about this fading wreck of a body. It is not the important point.

I was a caustic, dismissive skeptic of all things not directly observable or measurable.

I could not have been more mistaken.

My memory of the irreversible change remains vivid.

I was offered the choice to continue home, released from all suffering or return to serve this purpose and endure the physical unpleasantness that I now experience.

I was made to understand the crucial importance of this message and freely chose to deliver the Asherah Code.

Thank you for your interest.