View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Necro, Sarian, Angelic Star....Look at the first page.

These are people who I have talked to, and been nice to.

You don't see it that way because you don't take the subject seriously.

If they were citing examples and left it at that, it would be one thing.

I am not just offended for me, I am offended for any sign that is talked about like that. That is like using the N word on a black person forum. Nobody sees it that way here.

A person on the street, I wouldn't care. People here are supposed to be 'spiritual' and I thought that was code for nice.

I am not hurting myself because I am already despised by all of you as you have stated.

Scorpio,,,,"No thanks" Who said that? They have never known one but now they don't want to know.

Scorpio got the brunt, but that isn't what upset me. It was using the word hate.

That was about Aries and Leo, I believe.

It wasn't about people they knew. It was about the signs and presumably anybody born with that sunsign. That would be my father and my son to name 1/6th of the population.

I am not focusing on myself, but I can only use myself as an example. I know I have tried to be nice and I have given my help.

I have tried to point out before that clashing energy is the problem, not the signs themselves.

That is due to a lack of understanding.

I don't care if everybody here doesn't like my sign. It's good to know.

If you don't like me for speaking out about this behavior, then I don't really care.

In reality 1/2 the population doesn't like Scorpio. This is true for any sign.

I do take the subject seriously, but there 's a line to be drawn as to just how seriously people take things. Too far is too far. I've dated a scorp and he was hot. No problemo! XD

One of my fave co-workers was a scorp. We all had fun.

I'm thinking maybe you think some are being serious when they're saying something tongue-in-cheek - in jest, like the 'no thanks' quip.

Relax.