Thread: Babies
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Linen 53, thank you. I'm definitely getting a copy of that book. I've never experienced or perhaps recognized anything like this before. I did know I'd have three kids and the order in which they came and they came even after told I couldn't have kids...but it was like I knew and remembered. My daughter in law has a niece who has been extremely close to my son since day one. You'd think they were father and daughter. My son and daughter in law absolutely believe it's a past life connection. To see them is incredible. The bond and love they share. She is even that way with me and wanted me to be her grandma and I said absolutely. It's just amazing. When all my kids are together, it seems more than just a family gathering...I cannot explain it. It's just incredible though...the closeness and we all believe in past lives.

desert rat, I had some memories up until about that age ...I even recall the times I felt 'old' in a kid's body.

Oh yes, Really! I do love it. My daughter in law struggled to have kids just as I did. I told her I'm not going to stop believing. They had fertility treatments and then insurance ran out and the doctor said the last one was on him and eight months later he was born. He came a month early. Funny because my daughter picked the date he would be born. His heartbeat even stopped a few times during labor. It was scary but here he is, happy and healthy. :-)

Lol, Serpentsun, my youngest son is not a kid person but even he could not help smiling when his nephew wanted to be near him and could not stop smiling. He wont have any of that diaper changing either.