View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 07:00 AM
Master
Yes and also all of the time...pretty much constantly!

There are three main situations.

The First is during the 12th Century in Fujian province in Cambodia/Laos during the Majapahit Empire..Just prior to being invaded by the forces of Kublai Khan.

The second scenario that keeps playing is around 1500 BCE in Nepal at the time of great prosperity, followed by years of drought...

The Third is totally off world or interdimensional and I am unsure where or when, but my essence..My spirit or soul was being nurtured by radiant beings of pure light energy and I don't know if I was one of them or just happened to be there.

Also, these visions...these memories and these experiences are more REAL than this "real world" is...The people on this world rarely interact with me and I am just totally invisible to most of them..I seem to make no impact whatsoever on this physical plane and it is like I am totally out of synch and out of time with people, places and events...Think Bruce Willis in "The Sixth Sense".

At first, this really used to bother me...and it did so for MANY years and now I realise that I simply don't belong here, yet why I am here, I cannot understand.