View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Ragdoll

Oh wow! That would freak the hell out of me in the beginning! Now, I would be fascinated with it. I had a spirit who was giving me false information name Brandiri, and I got rid of her because I think she needs to go get help for her lying problem. She was not a bad one. Just a liar. Hahaha!

Is it possible that maybe, you may not be grounded enough for the pendulum to work accurately? My pendulum will give me the opposite and false answers if I am not grounded. Perhaps, test the Pendulum before using it. The pendulum itself is harmless as far as I know of.

Did you ask Michael questions about himself? I have one name Veronica. I know she influences my pendulum sometimes if not all the time. I need to learn what to do with my relationship with Veronica, so I can make the most of this blessing this connection. And thanks for posting because I needed to be reminded to stay grounded so I can get better results with my pendulum.

I hope you will post more about Michael. This is so exciting. I hope he is good. I think I agree with Chrysalis about Michael is an entity who wants to give you a message and/ or trying to contact you. I am curious!