View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 07:27 PM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
Hi Jatd,

Prior to praying from my Heart The Holy Rosary, I used to speak to God and pray for the family of a night and other causes "in God's Holy Will" knowing full well that everything is always "in God's Holy Will".

Now, I was praying to both Jesus and God The Most High - our Creator - seldomly was I addressing Jesus Christ our Saviour on His own! When I commenced praying from my heart for healing 4 years ago - The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus/God spoke to my heart guiding me in Her Holiness, to Her Son Jesus, requesting that I address Jesus Christ my Saviour and God, while focussing on Her Son's Stations of The Cross in depth.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary, Mother of God says now:

"While doing this My Children, one is able to get to know My Son Jesus your Saviour more closely, with repentance of sins, from the heart, and in all things, My Children, My Son Jesus can work through your lives greatly.

With this in mind, pray My Holy Rosary My Children, from hearts, addressing My Son Jesus your Saviour and Me, trust in My Son Jesus from your hearts".

"That is all".

Kindest wishes

lady, please get help.