View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
This is an excerpt from an NDE story at the Near Death Experience Research Foundation website.

Next thing I knew I was mildly aware of hurling through a tunnel type atmosphere. Then I was situated in the midst of a startling, seemingly alive, white...white light. Still feeling a bit stunned and confused I wondered "where am I, what is going on?" Then it hit me. I thought to myself "oh shoot (not exactly the word, if you get my drift), I must be dead!"

Almost simultaneous with that realization, it seemed as if the light penetrated throughout me and I felt the most magnificent warmth and peace and acceptance imaginable. I felt awe. Loved and cradled. It was clear that the light loved me so completely, knew me through and through, had no hesitance in accepting my foibles and weaknesses, and felt quit a bit of humor about how seriously I took myself and my life.

As I settled into the love without condition, I realized more and more how utterly and absolutely intelligent light was. The sheer level of creativity and intellect was emotionally and psychologically beyond comprehension. I knew that because light was telepathically melded with me, allowing me to sense at least a minute degree of what was contained within.

There was so much thought and information that it felt as if zillions of scrolls of data about the true nature of reality just kept unraveling.

I was lost and overwhelmed and had no comprehension of what it all meant. Yet the central message came through loud and clear. Reality is SO much larger, multi-layered and multi-dimensional than we realize. Consciousness is able to experience so much more than what we commonly practice. Everything has purpose and meaning.

http://nderf.org - current nde's - Barbara E

`