View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Hello moonshadow,

Welcome to the forum.

You do have a deep soul bond with this guy. Most likely he is your twin. We do have soul families is my understanding. You can have similar experiences with a soul brother or sister.

With deep soul bonds there is a high degree of energetic resonation. This will allow for those shared experiences you describe.

My understanding and my experience with these things is that they often create a spiritual awakening in us. I was especially drawn to this comment you made.
"I need to find my self, I'm lost, there is a big problem inside me"

A relationship like this will draw you into self discovery quickly. Essentially deep soul bonds lead to spiritual awakening(s). He may also be the one for you and if he is, he will be your soul mate as well. That would actually be a secondary potential as I see these things.

I decided to do a quick reading for you and these potentials. I pulled the Rune stone ANSUZ for you. It represents that ancient god Odin. In the system I use that energy aligns with Inner Wisdom, Protection, and the Brain. Here is how those energies work with each other.

In a very real way, inner wisdom is the energy of the Ansuz rune. That ancestral god Odin represented our higher self in ancient times. It still does.

How we choose to be well and safe from harm requires inner wisdom for best results. The Ansuz rune's energy will greatly assist us with this process.

The Ansuz rune encourages careful thought and reflections. Our brain is where we process information. This rune's energy encourages us to use our intellect wisely.

Now for you in this instannce I am getting that it is best to not make a lot of assumptions. Use your own inner wisdom to understand what is really going on relationship wise, and how this will fit in with your highest well being potentials for this life time.

I hope that these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/