View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Yeah, we’re still taking questions. :) .

I don’t really know much about this subject, and I can’t intuit about it from my lack of vocabulary in it. After all, I channel with questions not with the specific sounds of words, but the specific meaning behind it. And well, I don’t really understand what you said.

Reply back with some more explanation or a link to this channel, and maybe then I can answer.

SL.

True, if you do not know much about a subject then it would be hard for the intuitive energy to match up with vocabulary words.

My understanding is that a planet of "free choice" has a particular kind of human. The kind with 23 pairs of visible chromosones. All other animals on the planet have 24. We actually have 24 however that last pair are quantum. We will not be able to see them until we invent a quantum lens(kind of like a microscope for energy). Any way we are not the only race of beings in this galaxy like us.

Essentially we chose ascension by not destroying our selves before that magic date of December 21, 2012. That is like a point in time which if reached would result in energy shifts to support humany more so than in the past.

So I guess the question is how many are there like us? In that other message they said there were 8 others. My guess is that those 8 chose ascension like we did. Which leads me to ask the question how many did not choose ascension. Were all of those races which actually self destruct them self, like we were about to do before we some how changed all that, or are there some that did not. Earth being a planet of free choice because our biology is different than most races of beings in this galaxy.

There is a creation story about how all that happen, how our biology was altered, which is hard to describe in a few words. i hope it is not necessary to go into all that to have my questions answered.

I did have a channeler get upset with me once for asking questions she was not able to answer. I am glad you asked for better clarification instead. I hope it is enough and that AA Michael is inclined to answer them. I can also appreciate that it may be best to ignore some questions. i can clarify some more things if you require that. i want to be helpful.

Not to be overlooked is the belief humaniy is on an ascension track. If more of us could appreciate such a thing then we would be celebrating our accomplishment instead of complaining about the hard work involved in transitioning from our darker past to these illuminating times we are creating.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/