View Single Post
Old 14-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times (and its more rare) that they are Ghosts that they have not made that crossing over and seek some help. This is where one's like me come in as a Medium and an open portal to them I can sense them as they can sense me in that I most times can help. At times its a sudden death event and they do not understand it, or they were killed and do not understand the why's around it.

What they need is at times closure or to pass on information that might lead to a solution (even though its very hard at times to get authorities to listen to what a Medium gets) and their death can be brought to justice.

Unfinished messages to a loved one that will bring that person closure on their passing or to tell there where papers or a will ext is. Here I have helped as well at times.

At times its a choice in fear that is made they feel that there is a Hell and that they will go there....there is not one but we are so conditioned to that at times.

There are so many of those shows that seem to claim that their are still spirits trapped in places, this is rare more its that they are bringing back in that energy signature that remains there. Like a fingerprint.

Lynn