View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 07:55 PM
bradley

hi pll hope everyone all good and safe im a new member and my name is brad

And I would like to know whomy guardian angel is and what advice he might have for me And any other guidance
As I was unfortunately hit by a car on the 8th of December 2014 and the memories I have are extraordinary as I never lost consciousness but the had the outer body experience
What is disturbing is that well I was at deeply depressed and angry of hate I stupidly made my own Ouija board. How ever I never used it but it was in my TV cabinet I'm my room for months. With my drawings on top of it.
One night few sudden appearances and footsteps outside I remembered it was in there so I heaved it out and destroyed it The footsteps we're still there but not as many. I thought it left. Whatever it was hopefully was my mind playing tricks

What really got this stuck on my mind is thank God for the. Blessing I received that night as my accident happened outside a jahovas whiteness church and thanks to the lord I was not alone from more than a second as a lovely elderly lady came out the second she heard crash

However IV felt of it as an accident and I don't feel that's over I feel energy that I don't like IV had highly interactive haluitanations where I spoke back opened doors and got laughed at and he disappeared.

Please will someone help me understand how to help myself and to b spiritually strong and any questions or comments are welcome and thank you giving it took to read this