View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Perhaps it is your karma to be ignored!!

But seriously, do you disagree with the idea of reincarnation (without which any idea of karma makes no sense)?

Or do you disagree with the idea that the process of reincarnation is a series of trials? In which case, what is the purpose of all these lifetimes.

Life does not have to be a trial. There are many joys in life, but we tend to learn more from our difficulties.

And if karma and reincarnation is a fact then it doesn't matter whether we agree with it or not - we are still subject to it.

Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I was unaware these systems had the word trials in them. Interesting.

Is the concept of trials part of these beliefs and are they the same as the western concept is. Thank you for letting me know this. And you also make a great point, recognizing how words cross over generational ways and in time mask every belief thus far that have new ideas to the old. Still I'm not dissuaded as something is going on like it...lol.

You know, even in my own system the word trial is used but I don't stereotype it. I disagree with the use of it but it wouldn't cause me leave. For instance, what happens if you fail a trial?

Does creator speak to us. Personally I see some ideas should be changed when and if they need to be, and truthfully it seems the larger audience knows something teachers in many respects argue against. Some things are true and some are not I feel.

In this respect I have found I can point out errors in my own system to question so I sure can point out what I see in others as well...lol.

Karma appears to me to be presented as debt, which is why I don’t see it as being real. It appears to be designed to influence the way people live their lives in a way that would keep them in a psychological behavioural pattern based on trial (or punishment) & reward. So an illusionary debt is created.

Every incarnation to me is a fresh start, & the reason we have so many problems & experience great difficulties is because we live in a broken society. We are supposed to live within the circle of life where we belong.