View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
I did say in a previous post that I’m interested in the relationship of karma with Buddhism & Hinduism, which both present the teaching that karma is about incarnation as a series of trials; something I disagree with.

But I was ignored...

I was unaware these systems had the word trials in them. Interesting.

Is the concept of trials part of these beliefs and are they the same as the western concept is. Thank you for letting me know this. And you also make a great point, recognizing how words cross over generational ways and in time mask every belief thus far that have new ideas to the old. Still I'm not dissuaded as something is going on like it...lol.

You know, even in my own system the word trial is used but I don't stereotype it. I disagree with the use of it but it wouldn't cause me leave. For instance, what happens if you fail a trial?

Does creator speak to us. Personally I see some ideas should be changed when and if they need to be, and truthfully it seems the larger audience knows something teachers in many respects argue against. Some things are true and some are not I feel.

In this respect I have found I can point out errors in my own system to question so I sure can point out what I see in others as well...lol.

Last edited by lemex : 19-10-2017 at 09:31 PM.