View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Ivy

I stopped coming to this forum because every other post said...Im trying, Im nearly there, Ive read all the books and I just cant do it. It tells me that the books dont work. From my personal experience, I feel that projection is something very meaningful, almost sacred. I never try to project...it happens when I feel a deep need for healing myself or others. And this is what I mean by 'sacred'...its that deep spiritual need and perhaps the understanding that creates that need, that drives/creates the projection or the journeying. And personally my way towards that has been in regular meditation without intention coupled with self analysis, looking meaningfully at my lifestyle and my psychology...fears/desires/issues/pre-conceptions/expectations/conditioning etc. It may seem quicker and easier to buy a book and follow a simple recipe but the beauty in being able to move in other ways can surely only be experienced as beauty if the intention is for something beautiful. Those who want a playground of fantasies will surely find it, if they try hard enough...but imo, they miss out.