View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Do you mean muscle twitches?
Do they look like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEgmJFErLGE

Here's what works for me.Everytime i get these muscle spasms (they started two years before)i adress the part of my body with my mind,and then i give the command ''mine''.
I don't look at the body area,cause for some reason the optical contact is blocking my mind focus.
So either i close my eyes,or look elsewhere.

Also i use the command ''My hands,My legs,''etc.(i declare that these body parts are belong to me).
I don't know if it's going to work for you,but i use it a lot.It also stoped the tingling on the hair sensation.

Try to do it as fast as you can,in order to avoid the chatter mind to rise.(Maybe in a second).
First the area-body part,then the command.

No, in my case, my hands or my legs are moving on their own and this happens very fast, it's like someone is moving them for a split of a second.Have you ever had the sensation that when you go to sleep, you are doing something in your mind and then the body reacts to a particular action? I give you a simple example, a football player may have the sensation that he is on the field, while trying to sleep, and from nowhere his foot tried to hit the ball because in his mind this what was happening.I don't like the sensation because I have the feeling someone else is moving them.