View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
The Mind knows this Light is IT, the Being - and so this Light, this energy has a PERSONALITY - a Self identity... This very first Divine emanation was decreed to be FEMALE (as simply all else in creation will come forth FROM this first event - a WOMB - from which all creaton emerges - hence SHE is the first Divine manifestation....

This first manifestation - first Divine personality to step forth from Silence - She is SOPHIA - the "living energy" - the Conscious Light that will then form ALL CREATION (all creation is formed from this one single energetic source, moulded and shaped into many many diverse energetic forms, eventually giving rise to that which we know as solid worlds) - it ALL starts off here, this very first "cloud of Divine Light" - Sophia - both a Divine Goddess personality, and also the Primal realm of Creation...
This is a magnificent description and explanation. I have come across the concept of Sophia in my spiritual studies over the years, but I have never understood what Sophia is. This clarifies things completely. Very nice.