Thread: Seeing 2's
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Seeing 2's

Since 2013 I've been seeing 22 constantly and 222. I call them my 2's.

Also notice that when I see 777, something unexpectedly ...good? Happens? 'Cept, not? Because I'm really shy and don't take the opportunities that are literally flung at me?

A month or so ago (everything seems to happen in clumps I guess) I was thinking about something or someone, I can't exactly remember what, but.. okay, I was in the car, and on the freeway, and when I was thinking about whatever I was thinking about a car merged in front of me with the the number 111 on the license plate.. so, I think to myself, "that's kind of weird, whatever" but then after that, a car merges in front of me with the number 222 on the license plate.. at that point, I start to pay more attention. More cars, license plate number 888, after that, license plate 555 and then after that license plate 666. At that point I'm thinking, "What in the world is going on" because that has never happened to me before. It's rare enough for me to see a license plate that has triple numbers, but to see multiple in the same night merging into my lane and out? I mean, could be coincidental? But honestly it was really bizarre. I wish I remembered what I was thinking about, but I think I was just so excited about what was happening that I lost my train of thought... So, if it was some sort of message, they missed the mark with me again lol..

Also lately I've been catching 11:11 on the clock all the time. I read it's supposed to mean some kind of major shift or change, but that makes me feel a little uneasy to be honest