View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all have that 6th sense and we all have intuition and the gut feelings so we are all Mediums on some level. No two are alike in how it works for them or why it works for them. There are similar lines that will be the same but we are all unique. As are the Ghosts (Earth Bound ) and Spirits ( Crossed Over) being we come to contact. Even at times animals or other beings will come forth.

For me there is no controlling it there is no off switch or down time. No matter what I do or try there simply is no way for me not to be open. I am what they call and Open Channel or Light Switch On Medium. I am never alone and other Mediums and Psychics say that there are thousands around me yet I am OK with it all. I do not know the difference I had to read a spiritual development book from the last chapter to the first to understand all that I am and what I came open to doing.

I sleep 3 - 5 hours a night and that at times is not constant sleep but I function at a high alert level. I test high on sleep deprecation tests. I too came in this way as my parents said I never napped or slept through the night.....still dont.

Do not compare yourself to others see that your similar but different and walk in that path. You might hear and see things differently is all. Hear more with that inner voice of the gut feelings. For me I see the dead as clear at times as the living and I can hold their energy so that we can just have a chit chat.

I too have visions and can be taken out of the body to work with those passed. To at times bring home remains or see their passing. I came through lifetimes to get here, and more will come. My three kids are like me as well open to it all but able to just be at peace with it.

Your as good as anyone.....trust me there I do not choose to use mine professionally for profits but I have stood toe to toe with the best in the WORLD in what I can do. I choose not to have that life path.

Lynn

PS your energy is amazing......your pure in the heart so never loose that part of you, the EGO does not rule whom you are your blessed there.