View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Master
Hello,

I guess there are different kinds of mediums.

I am able to successfully complete a reading. I could call it using my intuition. My understanding is that I connect with a person telepathically. I am informed about what I need to know in a given instance, and guided by their higher self, soul self, and/or innate divine wisdom.

In my view, this is better for me than evaluating the evidance which other psychics rely upon when they see and feel energies and then, based on their knowledge and experience, take the appropriate actions. I say that because I am divinely guided and do not depend of my intellect, experience, and knowledge to determine what to do as extensively as others. I know how we are All Biased by our knowledge and experiences.

We are all quite unique in how we operate. My way is best for me. It is not better than any other way which gets the desired results. I suggest finding the way(s) which work best for you and appreciate them in a cellebrative manner.

A medium, a psychic, a healer are all involved in helping others. That is what matters most in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/