Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.

I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?
You should check out "Old Souls", you'll probably find it interesting although watch out for the airy-fairy stuff.

Spirit often gives us what we need at the time in a way that fits our consciousness as it was then. That doesn't mean it's a falsehood though, it's more like telling a child that there's a man on the moon because it's a lovely inspiring thought, and celestial mechanics would blow their mind anyway. The other thing is how we perceive healing, which is sometimes very different to how doctors might depending on what's wrong, like a Chinese healer playing with our feet to heal our head. Whatever's happening it won't be harmful and it'll be for your greater good although it might not always seem that way.

My own experience is that there's always more to it, perhaps they don't tell us everything because the mind would start throwing its toys out of the pram. There's definitely an expansion of some kind going on with you, that much is obvious and chances are it's all connected. Often the best thing is to focus on the moment and forget the rest, that way expectation and second-guessing don't get under your feet.

It'll probably start flowing together a little better now and begin to make some sense but the chances are it'll feel very different to what it did before, so while you may be going through the same things you'll experience them very differently.

Pretty much, 5D and up is Spirit plane and how many dimensions there are depends on what you read. Some say it's infinite, mathematics can model ten but for me it's twelve. Very basically; 5-6d are astral planes, 6-10 are angelic/ascended masters and 11-12 are what we'd call gods - although they're not actually.

The star is a 5-cornered shape and we're talking 5 dimensions - which is what ascension is tapping into. We are also made of star-stuff, literally. Stars shine, radiate out, rays.... If you're becoming more comfortable with the symbols it means you're tuning into that higher consciousness, so I'll leave you to make the references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Dare I ask?
I'm surprised you haven't had a visit, but it's also likely you perceive them differently. Generally, shining ones?