View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium that communes with those passed over I feel that there are levels of activity and forms of energy present. To me Ghost refers to someone that has not yet made a crossing to the Light. They are an Earth Bound being and can be more active and present in form to be seen. They are looking for assistance or at times understanding they are indeed dead.

The other more common level is Spirit this is a person passed that had made their crossing that can or maybe chooses to re enter the living world for communications or curiosity that they can do so. Many pass over thinking that is all there is life and death to find you do live on. So they come for a visit. Other times I connect with a passed loved one for a message or just to show there is more there after death.

We too as humans have a huge logic center in us that is our human brain with its vivid and at times over active imagination. We can spin straw into gold in our imagination but not in the real world.

It is very easy for us to hear a noise or see something out of the corner of our eyes and go OK that is paranormal when its a play of the light or its well at times a spider moving. We have been having very small tremors of late those too can rattle something a bit. Easy to say OK ghost here.

We are never alone but too we do not have those in Spirit here to bother us all the time. More we both have our space.

The intention is to be understood or to let a loved one know your OK most times. Yet so many times we fail to see or hear the communications as the brain cancels it out as imagination.

Lynn