View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I don't disagree Carnate. It is of course totally possible that higher level beings of ET origins do actually have a much better idea what would be helpful for us and want to preserve the human linage as a viable option for spiritual evolution in - I can see a mathematical probability for that. After all if its been thought of it basically IS. Boom, the thought makes a new reality.

And as you know I suspect alien involvement in Earth on a great many levels - more than I dismiss the idea.
I was just having a 'moment', a 'leave us all alone' moment. Deliberately choosing a side and taking a stand on it. However I can become equally vehement on the other side too.
It's weird seeing all sides of all issues. :) and being equally vested and not vested in all of them.
lol, I know how it is. We try to be positive and supportive, but every now and then something rubs us the wrong way.

It's not really that we disapprove of an idea or belief, because we understand that those beliefs are often 'right' for the individual. It's more of a reaction to how those beliefs affect us personally.

I've had a number of people tell me I'm going to hell because I don't adhere to a specific religion. My mother in law believes that I've condemned her daughter to hell; because I've given my wife a greater insight into religion/spirituality. I can accept that my mother in law benefits in some way for having those beliefs, but I still take offense (at some small level) that she's imposing her beliefs on me and my wife.

She doesn't get to decide what happens to other people!!