View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:49 AM
Master
I'm not sure where to put my experience because it didn't come in a NDE. It was a light trance type of vision and I experienced 7 forms of evil.

I wrote a story about it so I could remember it. What I recall is the first form was the least evil, kind of like the worst man ever. The 2-5 forms were just bigger and badder kind of things. The 6th form was of a higher magnitude and was like a dragon the size of a universe. The 7th form was Lucifer I presume. Just like the dragon in strength and power, but the size of a man. It was a white/light energy being, but came from a tormented reality I can only assume is hell. It wasn't even a solid reality like ours, it was like a weird consciousness area. What I mean is it's not a physical location, the prison they were in is some kind of energy prison and what I was seeing was akin to images on the surface of a water which is why they rippled. I did not have the sensation that I was there with them, I had the sensation I was viewing this area and seeing these things but they couldn't harm me, only see me.