View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Master

Lol. Poor pisces. I'm a Neptune fishy too. We're not suitable to many 'elements' outside of our own yet we're suitable to everyone. We can be adaptable and absorb people and situations around us. Therefore be good listeners and some fish even come up with the most mystical yet simplistic answer to their loved ones concerns. Leaving loved ones wondering where the heck we got that from. Yet we're known to deal with all the emotional overloads of others and our own by use of any form of addiction. Not all fish, but known for it in the majority. Used as an escape. Other methods of 'escape' known to pisces is dreaming. Some pisces are too sensitive for this world and find its reality a little too harsh so they prefer their inner worlds and need their space to explore it. They'll come out again, fishy under the rock. But they need to figure it all out and take a time out to just do what they need to do.
Another escape is absolute escape. Nowhere to be found. The fish has escaped and gone for good. Maybe thats just me though with my saggitarius rising.