Thread: Heard from him
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine

I found that after him being gone for almost 6 weeks, I feel less intense towards him. I wouldn't say I have any negative feelings about him, but I don't feel a sense of desperation and need. I know I can be just fine on my own without him in my life. I don't *need* him in order to be the person I want and succeed at life. I don't say this in a bitter or passive way, I just noticed it when we talked. I expected my obsessive feelings to come back but they didn't.

I'm thinking about what boundaries we would need. Yes there are obvious flirtatious things, but I crave deep friendships in life, and I don't know yet if the boundaries best for him take away what I desire in friendships, and if so, would that work for me?

In all the relationships I've had in my life nothing has been like this one.

I cannot but help to stir the pot a little by saying if he is your Twin Flame touching upon his memory will feel similar to poking a deep bloody bruise while you are apart. You will go on gamely saying it is what it is but, in reality, it isn't what it should be.

This isn't obsession. This is a soul need that cannot be denied. Life goes on, you go on, you go to work, raise your kids, have your health issues, deal with elderly parents, celebrate birthday after birthday after birthday - but all the while there is a missing dimension that you may be completely unaware of. It's not at the forefront of your mind during your busy days and years and decades. But it is there.

Wait and see. Six weeks apart is very small in the timing of the universe. If already you are moving on and away perhaps you are yet to meet your true Twin. Or are readying to reconnect with this individual at the correct time.

Blessings.