View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Past Life Reading help

Hi, so I've spoken in here before about how I've had a past life regression with someone before but she retired is no longer doing them. There is a problem that I was told by at my last regression that I have a problem with jealousy due to one of my past lives where I was constantly told I was never good enough. Lately I have noticed this effecting my relationships. My jealousy does stem from the fact that I have never felt I was good enough no matter how much people reassured me. I have a best friend who I know loves me and would always be there for me but whenever I see her and she's talking to other friends I get a twinge of jealousy, then I start thinking "she's going to find better friends because she can do better than you and you will be all alone. It's not just her either, I have that problem with other friends and I absolutely hate it. I never want to seem possessive and I feel that's what I'm being. I've been to therapy but it's like there's something holding me back, like I can't find peace. Can someone do a past life reading or tell me how to so that I can finally have peace with this? I know this issue has effected my other lives too